- Onsite interviews. If you would like to set up a specific time for an interview, please apply for one of the job opportunities listed below. If you don't apply, we will also accept walk-in appointments on the day of the Job Fair.
- Onsite job offers
- Tours of pediatric specialty areas throughout the day
To apply for any of these positions, go to the Work at Vanderbilt website and enter the job number of 1300866.
- Pediatric Acute Care/Inpatient Surgery. General Medical/Surgical nursing experience - pediatrics preferred.
- Pediatric Operating Room. Previous OR and/or pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Intensive Critical Care Unit. Critical Care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Cardiology Intensive Care Unit. Cardiology, Critical Care and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Critical Care Float Pool. Must be able to float to all ICU's, Operating Room, and PACU. Previous Critical Care nursing experience required.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. NICU, Critical Care, and Pediatric nursing experience preferred.
- Pediatric Emergency Department. Emergency Room, Critical Care, and pediatric nursing experience preferred.
Please contact the Employee Service Center.
Walk-in: HR Express (2 locations)
2525 West End Ave., 2nd Floor. M-F, 7:30 am–5 pm.
Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, 719 Thompson Lane. M-F, 8 am-4:30 pm.
Call: (615) 343-7000. M-F, 8 am-5 pm. Live Chat: M-F, 8 am-5 pm.
© 2015 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt