Down Syndrome Clinic
The Down Syndrome Clinic at Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt takes a holistic approach to caring for children and teens with Down syndrome. We are a team of specialties brought together in one clinic to provide the most effective care in a convenient and family-centered environment.
Down Syndrome Clinic Appointments
Speak with your primary care doctor first for a referral. Call us at (615) 343-3696 (DOWN) or (800) 866-3696 (DOWN) to schedule your appointment.
We see patients every Thursday and Friday on the 9th floor of Doctors' Office Tower at Children's Hospital.
We offer clinic consultations with specialists in the following fields and departments:
- Developmental Medicine
- Educational and Behavioral Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Feeding Therapy
- Help families get specialized and personal care
- Give information on health services
- Link families with resources in their community
- Teach parents and communities about the strengths and abilities of children with Down syndrome.
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.