For Patients and Families
Friends of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt is a volunteer organization of members supporting the mission of Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt through fundraising, community awareness and services to the patients and their families along with the faculty and staff of Children's Hospital.
We raise funds to support Children’s Hospital through the following events:
- An Evening With Friends
- Holiday Project
- Friends & Fashion
- Sundae With Friends
- The Friends Shop shopping events
Our community outreach includes:
- Red Wagon Project
- Children’s Miracle Network events
- Along with volunteer and promotion support for Nashville Predators' Hockey Fights Cancer games, Music City Tennis Invitational, Arrington Vineyards Harvest Party and other Children's Hospital events as needed.
And we directly help support patients and their families by coordinating:
- Weekly lunches
- Monthly dinners
- Pizza Bingo Night monthly
- Fun events and activities for patients at the hospital monthly
Have questions or ready to help?
If you are interested in becoming a Friend or would like to participate or support any of the items above, please sign up today or contact us for more information. Send an email to FriendsOfChildrensHospital@Vanderbilt.edu or call the Friends office at (615) 343-8660.
Every member makes a difference. Volunteering is welcomed but not a requirement for membership. Visit this link to see volunteer opportunities for members.
© 2015 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt