Our name sounds complex, but our mission is simple. We diagnose and treat diseases of the lungs and respiratory system. Our clinics and programs are unique because patients and families have access to nationally recognized experts in common and complex breathing problems in children.
Doctors at Children's Hospital are on the leading edge of research in pediatric allergies, asthma, rare lung diseases such as ILD, pulmonary hypertension, and complex airway problems. Our Cystic Fibrosis Center is also one of a select group accredited by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Allergies, including asthma, eczema, food and pet allergies
- Cystic fibrosis
- Rare lung diseases
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Airway and throat disorders
- Immune deficiencies
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Apnea, and sleep-related breathing problems
- Recurrent and persistent pneumonias
- Neuromuscular disorders leading to chronic lung problems
© 2013 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt