We are committed to improving the health of children through excellence in patient care, research, training, and advocacy. Care at our clinics is unique because patients and families have access to teams of nationally recognized experts in common and complex breathing problems in children.
Clinics and Programs
See the complete list of clinics, programs, and services.
Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks - Allergy and Immunology Clinic
Edward Curd Lane in Franklin - Pulmonary Clinic
Hendersonville - Asthma Clinic and Sleep Disorders Clinic
Spring Hill - Pulmonary Clinic
Highlights from our specialized programs
- A Complex Aerodigestive Evaluation and Treatment Clinic uses a team approach to care with pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, ENT, and speech therapy.
- Our Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD) clinic has provided pulmonary follow-up for infants for 35 years.
- The Cystic Fibrosis Program is one of only six centers recognized in the last year with the CF Foundation Quality Award.
- Our Interstitial Lung Disease Program focuses on infants and children with rare lung diseases, including surfactant genetic disorders and NEHI.
- The Pulmonary Hypertension Program diagnoses and treats infants and children with cardiopulmonary disorders.
Advancing care through research
Our physician scientists are on the leading edge of research in pediatric allergies, asthma, rare lung diseases such as ILD, pulmonary hypertension, and complex airway problems.
© 2016 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt