We know that teenagers have unique health care needs. They are more comfortable in a waiting room with others their age and more open to doctors who understand their health challenges.
Our services include outpatient and inpatient care for teens and young adults from 12 to 22 years of age. The clinics is located at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks. Call (615) 936-8200 for appointment and referral information.
Primary Care Clinic
Our doctors, nurses, and counselors have the experience and specialized training to help teens with health and emotional issues at this pivotal stage of life. The tailored care we provide gives young adults a foundation for a lifetime of good health.
- Acute illness and injury
- Annual/school physical exams
- Sports exams
- Gynecological care (PAP Smear, STD screenings, contraceptive education and prescriptions)
- Evaluation of problems of emotional adjustment and stress
- Coordination of services for teens with special needs
Consultation Services and Specialty Clinics
- Adolescent Consultation and Referral Services
- Adolescent Gynecology Services
- Adolescent/Young Adult Eating Disorders Program
- Sports Medicine
© 2016 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt