Friends of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt is a volunteer organization of members supporting the mission of Children's Hospital through fundraising, community awareness, and services to patients and their families, along with the hospital's faculty and staff.
We raise funds to support Children’s Hospital through the following events:
- An Evening with Friends
- Holiday Project
- Friends & Fashion
- Sundae with Friends
- The Friends Shop shopping events
Our community outreach includes:
- Red Wagon Project
- Children’s Miracle Network events
- Along with volunteer and promotion support for Nashville Predators' Hockey Fights Cancer games, Music City Tennis Invitational, Arrington Vineyards Harvest Party and other Children's Hospital events as needed.
And we directly help support patients and their families by coordinating:
- Weekly lunches
- Monthly dinners
- Monthly Pizza Bingo Night
- Monthly fun events and activities for patients at the hospital
Have questions or ready to help?
If you are interested in becoming a Friend, or would like to participate in or support any of these events, please sign up today or contact us for more information. Send an email to FriendsOfChildrensHospital@Vanderbilt.edu or call the Friends office at (615) 343-8660.
Every member makes a difference. Volunteering is welcomed but not a requirement for membership. View volunteer opportunities for members.
Looking to donate items to the hospital? View the hospital's wish list.
School groups are encouraged to participate in the Red Wagon Project.
© 2016 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt