The Down Syndrome Clinic at Children's Hospital is a place that serves all the health needs of a child with Down syndrome.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of expert medical providers from different specialties brought together in one place for you. In one appointment, you may have visits or consultations with one or more specialists on our team. You will benefit from the care of leading medical specialists in the most convenient way.
We offer clinic consultations with specialists in the following fields and departments:
- Developmental Medicine
- Educational and Behavioral Counseling
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Help families get specialized and personal care
- Give information on health services
- Link families with resources in their community
- Teach parents and communities about the strengths and abilities of children with Down syndrome.
© 2016 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt