We know that international adoption can be a challenging journey into the unknown. Alice Rothman, M.D. and Linda Ashford, Ph.D., have extensive experience helping parents navigate health and developmental issues before, during, and after adoption. The International Adoption Clinic is one of the few clinics in the country providing full-service medical consultation.
- Evaluation of medical and developmental problems among internationally adopted children
- Counseling for adoptive parents
- Screening of pre-adoption records
- Comprehensive post-adoption medical evaluations
- Intervention strategies for your child after their arrival in the United States
Phone: (615) 936-6800
Chilldren's Hospital Doctors' Office Tower, 8th floor
Our international adoption team works closely with primary care providers after a child is adopted to provide better continuity of care. We also work with subspecialties, such as neurology, genetics, psychology, social work, nutrition, rehabilitation, and infectious diseases.
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.