The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt has received a $180,369 donation from Kohl's, through its Kohl’s Cares program, to support a new home safety initiative housed out of the hospital’s injury prevention program.
Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt launched the “Growing to New Heights” fundraising campaign to add 160,000 square feet of additional space atop the hospital’s existing structure.
Sometimes it’s hard to tell what to do when a child gets sick at night or on weekends. Should you go to the emergency room, or wait until the pediatrician’s office is open again?
The Allstate Foundation has awarded $72,000 to Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt’s teen motor vehicle safety program; “Be in the Zone - Turn off Your Phone.” The program is spearheaded by the Pediatric Trauma Injury Prevention Program to increase awareness among teens about the dangers of texting and driving.
The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt won the Top Performer Award for “Inpatient Services — Children’s Hospitals” in the 2014 Excellence in Healthcare Award.
Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt is named among the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals for the eighth consecutive year in U.S. News & World Report’s annual rankings.
Dogs bite nearly 4.5 million Americans each year, half of which are children. Read our common-sense precautions for keeping children safe around dogs, including your own family pet.
With the ever-expanding number of car seats on the market and new technologies, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration revised its guidelines to keep infants and children safe.
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Offers Toy Safety Tips for the Holiday Shopping Season (Nov. 20, 2014)
- Pro Football Star Jason McCourty to be interviewed by Pediatric Patients for Mock Press conference to Raise Awareness for Sickle Cell Disease (Nov. 18, 2014)
- Trick-or-Treating with Food Allergies (Oct. 30, 2014)
- Rally for Kids with Cancer (Oct. 20, 2014)
- Back to School Safety (Jul. 25, 2014)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Offers Tips to Keep ATV Riders Safe (Jul. 22, 2014)
© 2014 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt