Sometimes it’s hard to tell what to do when a child gets sick at night or on weekends. Should you go to the emergency room, or wait until the pediatrician’s office is open again?
Vanderbilt medical toxicologists are reporting an increase in patients seen with brown recluse spider bites this summer.
The Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt won the Top Performer Award for “Inpatient Services — Children’s Hospitals” in the 2014 Excellence in Healthcare Award.
Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt is named among the nation’s Best Children’s Hospitals for the eighth consecutive year in U.S. News & World Report’s annual rankings.
Dogs bite nearly 4.5 million Americans each year, half of which are children. Read our common-sense precautions for keeping children safe around dogs, including your own family pet.
With the ever-expanding number of car seats on the market and new technologies, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration revised its guidelines to keep infants and children safe.
- Children's Hospital Celebrates National Child Passenger Safety Week 2014 (Sep. 15, 2014)
- Doctors at Monroe Carell Jr. Childrenís Hospital at Vanderbilt offer Back-toSchool Tips for Backpack Safety & Injury Prevention (Sep. 10, 2014)
- Vanderbilt-led Study Shows Nationwide Declines in Central Line Infections and Ventilator Pneumonias in Critically Ill Infants (Sep. 9, 2014)
- Rally for Kids with Cancer (Oct. 20, 2014)
- Back to School Safety (Jul. 25, 2014)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Childrenís Hospital at Vanderbilt Offers Tips to Keep ATV Riders Safe (Jul. 22, 2014)
© 2014 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt