A team of doctors at the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt has established a forum that allows practitioners to come together routinely to discuss how best to care for patients with complex neurovascular conditions.
Active play is part of the summer camp experience. Children at camp are going to run, climb, fall, and collide.
Pediatricians at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt have seen four infant deaths from unsafe sleeping habits in the last seven weeks. Infant sleep-related deaths are heartwrenching tragedies that can be preventable when safe sleeping practices are followed.
Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt launched the “Growing to New Heights” fundraising campaign to add 160,000 square feet of additional space atop the hospital’s existing structure.
With the ever-expanding number of car seats on the market and new technologies, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration revised its guidelines to keep infants and children safe.
- Donation from Ford Driving Skills for Life Enhances Teen Driver Safety Initiative at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt (Aug. 24, 2015)
- Hyundai Hope on Wheels Grant Aids Cancer Research (Jul. 22, 2015)
- Girl’s Procedure a First for New Pediatric Liver Transplant Service at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital (Jul. 16, 2015)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Opening After-Hours Clinic in Brentwood (Aug. 19, 2015)
- Meet Winston Hovis, the 2015 Steeplechase Child Ambassador (Apr. 27, 2015)
- Children Can Learn to Swallow Pills (Apr. 22, 2015)
© 2015 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt