To lessen stress on patients and families, Children’s Hospital launched the Multidisciplinary Pediatric Sarcoma Clinic as a one-stop location for patients with sarcoma.
Injuries from lawn mowers are among the most traumatic seen at Children’s Hospital. They are devastating to patients and families.
Four years ago, Janelly Martinez-Amador was confined to a bed, unable to move even an arm or lift her head. Janelly is developing bone with the help of an experimental drug therapy and her care team at Children’s Hospital.
The recognition of three Vanderbilt-based leaders of the Tennessee Initiative for Perinatal Quality Care (TIPQC) caps off the collaboration’s highly successful first five years of work.
Bryson Randolph, a straight A honor student, had to take a course he never intended to take: chemotherapy to fight his leukemia.
- Children’s Hospital Offers Playground Safety Tips for Spring (Apr. 25, 2013)
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Opens After-Hours Clinic in Mt. Juliet (Mar. 25, 2013)
- Talk To Teens About Safe Driving
This Holiday Season (Dec. 20, 2012)
- Nashville Kids Triathlon (May. 3, 2013)
- Surveillance network tracks shift in cause of childhood diarrhea (Mar. 28, 2013)
- Steeplechase strengthens bond with Children's Hospital (Mar. 28, 2013)
© 2013 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt