Call patient services at (615) 322-6154 for assistance, complaints, praise or feedback.
This line is answered 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., every day. If you are calling outside of these hours, please listen to the recorded message. Press zero on your phone to be transferred to the Vanderbilt Operator and request to speak with the Children's Hospital administrator on call.
We are here for you
Patient Relations serves a neutral role among the Vanderbilt community (patients, families, guests, staff, and faculty) by encouraging open communication and promoting fairness to enhance the patient experience and strengthen our organizational commitment to service excellence.
A Patient Relations Specialist can assist you with many situations related to your patient experience, such as:
- Address questions or concerns you may have about patient care
- Answers questions about hospital policies and the teaching hospital environment
- Promote and support patient rights
- Provide information about Advanced Directives
- Represent the formal grievance process for you and your family
- Share feedback for outstanding service
If you wish to correspond in writing, please use the following address:
1817 The Vanderbilt Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232-5612
The office is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (615) 322-6154
Fax: (615) 343-4163
© 2016 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt