Patient Relations serves a neutral role among the Vanderbilt community (patients, families, guests, staff, and faculty) by encouraging open communication and promoting fairness to enhance the patient experience and strengthen our organizational commitment to service excellence.
A Patient Relations Specialist can assist you with many situations related to your patient experience, such as:
- Address questions or concerns you may have about patient care
- Answers questions about hospital policies and the teaching hospital environment
- Promote and support patient rights
- Provide information about Advanced Directives
- Represent the formal grievance process for you and your family
- Share feedback for outstanding service
By providing this service, we hope that your family has a positive experience at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
Please call our Patient Services line at (615) 322-6154 for assistance. This line is answered from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m., everyday. If you are calling outside of these hours, please listen to the recorded message carefully. Press zero on your phone to be transferred to the Vanderbilt Operator and request to speak with the Children's Hospital Administrator on call.
If you wish to correspond in writing, please use the following address/fax:
1817 The Vanderbilt Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232-5612
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Telephone: (615) 322-6154
Fax: (615) 343-4163
© 2013 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt