Finding answers for children with airway problems is at the core of our team approach to care. The Complex AeroDigestive Evaluation Team brings together specialists from across the medical center to serve families at one appointment in one location. Our team diagnoses and develops treatment plans for conditions including voice box, windpipe, pulmonary (lung), upper digestive tract (esophagus, stomach), sleep, and feeding disorders.
Why coordinated care matters
- Combining clinic visits, diagnostic procedures, and operating room visits offers your child higher quality care, better safety, and less discomfort.
- Your child is put under anesthesia only once for evaluation.
- We share a single patient record and work together with your family and your child's doctor to develop a treatment plan.
- View a list of the conditions we diagnose
- Common aerodigestive procedures
|Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition
Allergy, Immunology and Pulmonary Medicine
Occupational and Physical Therapy
Referrals and appointment information
Appointments are on the 10th floor of Doctors' Office Tower at Children's Hospital.
CADET Program Coordinator
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.