From broken bones to the most complex orthopaedic conditions, we provide your child with the region's most advanced care in a family-friendly environment. Parents and children from across the region come to us for care and management of complex fractures, sports injuries, spine deformities and the treatment of scoliosis, congenital bone deformities, hip and foot deformities and osteomyelitis. Our full-service outpatient clinic provides on-site x-rays, casting services, with physical and occupational therapy consultation and referrals.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics Clinics; Monday through Friday
- Spina Bifida Clinic; Monday afternoon
- Scoliosis Clinic; Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Hendersonville Clinic
- Vanderbilt Orthopaedics at Cool Springs in Franklin
- Sports Medicine Clinic for children and teens
- Program for Injury Prevention in Youth Sports
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) Clinic
Treating orthopaedic conditions requires teamwork and care from many types of pediatric specialists available right here at Children's Hospital. Care available to families includes: Genetics, Neurology, General Pediatrics, Sports Medicine, Rheumatology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.
© 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center. All rights reserved.