Our Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition team provides testing, treatment, and management of digestive problems in children. They treat a wide range of problems in the digestive systems, including the stomach, intestines, liver, pancreas, and nutritional disorders.
Clinics are located on the 10th floor of the Doctors' Office Tower within Children's Hospital. We also have clinics in Franklin, Jackson, and Cookeville, Tennessee. In addition to treating general gastrointestinal issues, we have specialized programs that treat specific disorders. Call (615) 322-7449 for appointments and referrals.
Specialized Clinics and Programs
- Complex AeroDigestive Evaluation Team (CADET) Clinic
- Constipation Clinic
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders Program
- Gastrointestinal Disorders in Autistic Children
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program
- Interventional and Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Nutrition and Intestinal Rehabilitation Clinic
- Community Clinics in Franklin, Cookeville, and Jackson
Preparing for a Successful Clinic Visit
The resources below will help you prepare for your child's visit. This includes new patient information, what to bring, phone numbers, and more.
- About your child's clinic visit
- Frequently asked questions about endoscopy or other testing
- Contact information and directions
Research and Education
The division is nationally recognized for innovative research and training. Learn about our division faculty, their research efforts, and pediatric gastroenterology fellowship opportunities on the Department of Pediatrics' website.
© 2015 Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt