2016 Pediatric Asthma Education Conference
The annual Pediatric Asthma Education Conference is designed for anyone who works with asthmatic children. It's a continuing education opportunity for providers, nurses, respiratory therapists, pharmacists, social workers, case managers, and students.
The online Conference Handbook includes the agenda, speakers, maps and more.
2016 Conference presentations
- A Local and State Partnership to Affect Asthma
- Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma: Managing the Unified Airway
- Asthma Education Tools
- Asthma Update 2016
- Medications in Pediatric Asthma
- Introduction to Severe Asthma in Children
- Spirometry in Asthma: Why, When, How?
- How to Breathe with Ease
- Changing High‐Risk Asthma In Memphis Through Partnership
- Relationship between GERD, Eosinophilic Esophagitis, and Asthma
- National Standards for Asthma Self‐Management Education
- Psychosocial Barriers Related to Asthma Management
- Sleep: An Overview
Vanderbilt®, Vanderbilt University Medical Center®, V Oak Leaf Design®,
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt®, and Vanderbilt Health®
are all trademarks of The Vanderbilt University.